- Father of 4, married 27 years to Kathy
- Naval Academy Graduate
- Navy Pilot/American Airlines Captain
- Member, St. Mary’s Church
- Former PTA President, West Annapolis
- Tutor, Bates Jr. High
- Coach, P.A.L. Football
- Trustee, Naval Academy Foundation
- Annapolis Councilman, 1997-2001
- Delegate, District 30, 2003-2007
- President , MD Taxpayer’s Association
This election is about freedom and individual empowerment. They are the keys to successfully meeting our economic, education, and quality of life challenges.
We will either continue down the big government, spend then tax, one party rule path that has produced little but bailouts, higher taxes, greater unemployment, and record deficits; or we will go forward with a balanced agenda of individual freedom, fiscal responsibility, and free enterprise that rewards hard work, personal accountability, and unlocks the boundless potential of our people.
It's your money, your freedom, and your choice. Let us go forward together, and let freedom ring.